The assembly welding and straightening machine is a single special function that integrates the three equipments of assembly, automatic welding and flange straightening. Assembly, welding and straightening are carried out at the same time. The production efficiency and product qualification rate are improved, the production cost is reduced, and the workshop space is saved. It is a production equipment for producing H-beam, T-beam and auxiliary welding cross column. Mainly used for steel structure production equipment in prefabricated buildings, steel structure workshops, light steel villas, shipbuilding and bridge industries.
Main frame: a box-shaped steel member welded by steel plates, inside it is equipped with automatic centering mechanism for wings and webs, automatic end-alignment mechanism, manipulator hydraulic cylinder frame, main engine drum, and the upper part of which is equipped with pressing material Door frame, etc.
● Web automatic centering device: It is composed of centralizing wheel frame, positive and negative screw rod, hydraulic motor drive system, etc. It is used for automatic positioning and clamping of H-shaped web.
● Automatic centering device for wing plate: It is composed of wing plate clamping wheel, guide slider, screw rod, hydraulic motor drive system, etc. It is used for automatic positioning and clamping of H-shaped steel wing plate.
● Drive mechanism: It is composed of motor, reducer, coupling, drive shaft, sprocket, chain, etc. It is used to complete the conveying of H-beam in the process of assembly, welding and straightening.
● Gantry: It is composed of gantry, pressing wheel frame, guide wheel group, pressing hydraulic cylinder, etc. This device is used to press H-beam during assembly to eliminate the gap between the web and the wing plate.
● Flux circulation device: It consists of a flux bucket, a flux supply hopper, a recycling machine, a powder discharge pipe, a recycling pipe, and an automatic flux control valve. It is sucked into the hopper, and there is a shielding plate at the entrance to the hopper. The flux collides with the shielding plate and loses its speed and falls into the hopper. The flux in the hopper enters the supply hose due to gravity and is supplied to the welding part, forming flux recovery and circulation.
● Welding torch installation device: it consists of a fixed frame, a moving frame, a hydraulic cylinder, a welding gun, a wire feeding tube, a wire feeder, a conductive nozzle, a powder discharge port, a recovery port, etc. During welding, the hydraulic cylinder pushes the moving frame to drive the welding gun, The conductive nozzle and the powder discharge port are moved to the welding position, and then the wire feeder drives the welding wire from the wire feeding tube into the welding gun and the conductive nozzle, so that the welding wire can reach the welding position for continuous submerged arc welding. The arc guide device realizes three-dimensional adjustment of the welding torch, and the angle of the welding torch realizes stepless adjustment.
● Straightening device: It is composed of left and right moving body, left and right adjusting screw, main driving wheel, support shaft, guide shaft, left and right straightening wheel, left and right straightening driving cylinder, etc. After the section steel is welded, it enters the straightening device, and the left and right straightening wheels are pressed against the wing plate On both sides, the center of the bottom of the wing plate forms an anti-deformation effect under the support of the main driving wheel, and the workpiece is corrected during the movement.
● Conveying raceway: It consists of raceway frame, main (passive) moving drum, bearing with seat, sprocket, chain, chain cover, etc. Conveying speed: 300～3000mm/min.
● Manipulator: It is composed of manipulator body, linkage rod, hydraulic cylinder for clamping, etc. The wing plate and web plate are respectively hoisted to the front of the welding and straightening machine, and the hydraulic cylinder is used to pull the linkage rod to drive the flange plate and the web plate clamping arm to face the web. The plate and the wing plate are clamped, and the web plate and the wing plate are moved to the center of the raceway at the same time, so as to achieve the pre-assembly of the H-beam.
● Hydraulic system: It is mainly composed of pump station, valve group, pipeline, etc. It is mainly used to provide power control for automatic clamping, automatic correction and pressing of workpieces.
● Welding system: It is mainly composed of submerged arc welding power source, wire feeding system and welding torch.
● Welding method: single arc single wire submerged arc welding
● Welding system matching: MZ-1250 welding power source, welding operation box and wire feeder.
a. Input power: 3-phase 50/60HZ 3-380V±10%
b. Rated input capacity: 66KVA
c. Rated input current: 100A
d. Rated output current: 1250A
e. Rated output voltage: 44V
f. Rated output duty cycle: 100%
g. Rated input current: 100A
h. Output range: 100-1250A
i. Dimensions: 795×420×835mm (H×W×D)
h. Net weight: 98 Kg
● Electric control system: It is mainly composed of control cabinet, operation box, circuit and so on.
How it works
● Open the web and wing plate pre-centering device, the wing plate is hoisted into the front conveying roller table, the web plate is hoisted into the panel, start the wing plate centering device and the web plate centering device to pre-assemble the workpiece into ⊥ type.
● The workpiece is conveyed into the main machine for accurate alignment through the centering device in the main machine, and the upper pressing wheel is pressed down to eliminate the gap between the web and the wing plate, the workpiece continues to move forward and the ends are automatically aligned, and the welding gun enters the workpiece and is at the end. The part starts to automatically carry out welding, and then the workpiece enters the correction area for the correction of the wing plate.
● After the ⊥section steel is welded and corrected, turn it over 180 degrees and place it on another wing plate for pre-alignment.
● The workpiece is conveyed into the main machine for accurate alignment through the centering device in the main machine, and the upper pressing wheel is pressed down to eliminate the gap between the web and the wing plate, the workpiece continues to move forward and the ends are automatically aligned, and the welding gun enters the workpiece and is at the end. The part starts to automatically weld, and then the workpiece enters the correction area to correct the wing plate, and completes the assembly, welding and correction of the entire H-beam.
● Repeat the above process to produce the next workpiece.
● Automatic centering of flange and web
● Automatic alignment of flange plate and web end without manual intervention
● The flange plate correction adopts vertical downward pressure correction
● Adopt special mechanical structure to avoid wave and side bending deformation when thin plate is thermally straightened
● Flux laying is closed by automatic switch without manual intervention
● Small footprint
1) The production site area of ??the traditional H-beam production line is about 4600m² or more.
2) The production site area of ??the assembly, welding and straightening machine is about 1500m2 or more, which is equivalent to the site occupied by one assembly and erection machine.
● Reduce labor cost
1) H-beam traditional production line: 1 set-up machine, 2 sets of gantry welding machine, 1 set of straightening machine, 4 sets of equipment operators need 5-6 people.
2) Integration of welding and straightening: only one operator is required for the equipment.
● Low power consumption of the equipment: The combined welding and straightening machine is half the power consumption of the traditional production line.
● Equipment capacity: each shift can produce about 150m of light steel, which is basically the same as the traditional production line.
Technical performance parameters
● Web height: 200-1800mm
● Thickness of web: 6-16mm
● Flange plate width: 150-800mm
● Thickness of flange plate: 6-20mm
● H-beam length: 3m-15m
● Welding speed: 300-1500mm/min
● Idle speed: 3000mm/min
● Welding method: single arc single wire submerged arc welding, flat foot welding
● Wire diameter: 4.0mm
● Assembly accuracy: ±1.5mm
● Web positioning: hydraulic motor, reduction gear, positive and negative screw and positioning wheel
● Wing plate clamping: hydraulic motor, reduction gear, positive and negative screw and positioning wheel
● Control: AC variable frequency speed regulation control
● Speed: stepless speed regulation
● Roller table: 12.5 meters front and rear roller table
● Robotic pre-centering device: 1 set
● Hydraulic system pressure: 10MPa
● Total power: 15KW+90KVAx2
● Power supply: AC 380V 50HZ 3-phase